Monday, June 30, 2008

My babies are getting so big!!

My babies are growing up. I know it is a good thing but it is hard to watch. They don't need me as much anymore. Preston does need me more but how he has been doing stuff lately it might not be much longer. He is a very determinded little boy and his mind is set that one way or another he is going to do stuff on his own. We had a NICU follow up appt today for their two year checkup and finally got released. We have been out of the NICU for two years but have to go to these appts every six months to see where the kids are. Well we got told that Preston is delayed well that is a given. The poor guy can't hear without him implant that he is just getting use to and he can't walk. Maddie is also delayed in some areas and might have mild cp but we are still looking into that. I am very proud of what they have overcome. My babies starting out at 1lb something babies to over 21 lbs each. Preston really is amazing us each and every day. It seems like something new all the time which is great to watch. Tonight he pulled himself up to the couch. I was reading in our bedroom and Scott yells for me to come quick which isn't always a good thing and I get out to the living room and Preston is standing up against the couch. My big boy he just amazes me everyday. Here are some pictures. If you read my blog leave some love so I know.



Preston standing what a big boy




Maddie being silly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peak a boo!