The kids went to my sisters and bil's house friday night. They were suppose to be their until today but I couldn't stand not having them home. So we went and got them last night. They took them to the zoo yesterday. The first time they have been to a zoo and they said they had fun. I am jealous that they got to take them for the first time but we got a pass so we are planning some more trips. I asked them to keep them saturday night so we could have a night to our selfs but they decided they wanted to keep them all weekend. So by yesterday afternoon Scott and I were lost. We went to an early dinner and we were going to go see a movie but nothing good was playing. So we came home and that way 6:00pm. I know we are total losers. I don't know what we did before kids but I guess it wasn't much. I like getting a break from the kids it gives me a breather. But if they are gone to long I go nuts. So I guess we will never go away for a weekend without the kids. I think part of it is because they are our first but also because they have been through so much. For almost their first 2 years of life I was with pretty much all the time. Both of the kids don't go anywhere very often at the same time. So we usually have one which is weird but good in a way also. But usually when one goes it is maddie because Preston has an appt the next day or surgery. So that isn't much fun for him poor guy. I think when Hayden was still with us that all three went away twice at the same time. That was weird not having a baby at all that needs you. By the way have I said lately how much I miss my little guy. It has been a little over 13 months now and it isn't fair in so many ways. But that is another post in itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment