It has been awhile since I have blogged. It still has been crazy around here but in a good way. Preston is doing more and more everyday. It seems like he has just taken off which he has. It has been great to see him doing the things that he is. He is doing pretty good with his implant now so that is good. He is trying to make new sounds which for me is hard to pick up on but I am trying. Maddie is starting to put two words together when she wants to that is. She also went poop on the potty the other night. It was by accident and it wasn't much so she ended up finishing it in her diaper but it is a start. She is so goofy she really keeps us laughing. Friday we had a playdate. Well kind of I babysat a little boy who is just a little over one for about 3 hours but the kids had fun. He kept laying on Preston trying to hug him it was really cute. Maddie wasn't so sure about him. She is not use to playing with other kids who can do what she can. But I think it is good for her and maybe we will start seeing him a little more. I know she has a hard time with another child playing with her toys. What kid dosen't, she dosen't even like Preston playing with their toys. I think it is because for so long he didn't do much but now that he is taking off she is not sure what to think of it. My mom babysits her on Monday's when Preston has therpey and when I go pick her up Preston and I go in and she freaks out that Preston is touching her toys at grandma's. I guess I really didn't have much to say just felt like writing. Sorry so boring this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment