I am writing this post to honor my dad and husband. They are both great men. My husband has been a great father to our kids and has been there for me no matter what i put him through which is alot lately. He has been a good dad to the kids and that is the most important. Even knows we have alot to work through with us I am sure we will get through it one way or another.
Now my dad is my hero. He became my dad right before I turned five years old. He has raised me and my sister since then. My real dad is not in the picture and hasn't been in it for a very long time. I have always called my step dad, dad and always will. He has been there for me through everything that I have been through. Has been there when the kids were in the hospital and when i was in there he would stay with me a couple nights. I look up to my dad for alot of reasons. One thing he didn't have to take my sister and I in and raise us as his own. I am very thankful that he did. Now even knows that I am 26 years old and married my dad is adopting my sister and I. He has been our dad for years and has done so much more for us then our real dads. It is exciting that something that we have known for years is going to be permant. So before long hopefully my birth certificate will now have Dennis name on it. I am excited about that big time. Thank you Daddy for being there for us through so much. I love you so much.
Progress Report - 2nd Grade
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment