Since we have lost Hayden I have never called Preston and Madison twins. I refuse to do it. They are not twins and never will be just because people can't see Hayden does not mean he wasn't a part of the trio or makes him any less my child then my other ones. It has got me thinking since the other night at work. I kind of got into it with a co-worker the other night. She kept saying I have twins because that is what I take care of. I kept telling her no and that was a sore subject with me. To me it is like telling someone that they are not a mother becuase they lost their only child or something. She knows our story just like everyone else. i love to talk about the kids and what they have been through. I love to talk for one and have alot to say sometimes to much. So anyway she kept telling me that i have twins cause that is all i take care of. I said no I am a mommy to surving triplets and it will always be like that. This kept going on and on. I kept saying I had three babies not two and that I had three babies until they were 14 months old. It really upsets me that someone would argue with me about something like this. Why in the world would you do it? Besides wanting to start something or just not caring that you upset someone. That to me basically made me lose some respect for this person. I am not sure she meant to be hurtful but it was. That is basically in a way saying to me that Hayden never existed because they don't know him or something. I didn't work for this place until I lost Hayden but they all know about him. So to everyone who wants to argue about this lets go. I am a Mommy to Triplets and always will be no matter what. I gave birth to three beautiful babies and was blessed with them for 14 months. Just because one is now watching over us does not make any less of a mommy or my husband any less of a daddy. Hayden was our son he was very much loved and we knew him very well. Their is not a day that goes by that we do not think of him or talk about him. He has changed us and will always be apart of us. So if you don't feel right calling them surviving triplets and want to call them twins don't get mad if I correct you or someone else does. I think I would perfer you to call them by their name and leave it at that. But when my kids birthday comes around please acknowledge that I had triplets on March 9, 2006.
Preston, Hayden and Madison (look three babies not two so don't call them twins)
1 comment:
They are triplets forever you need to bust her.
Post a Comment