The kids being in school four days a week is wearing me out. It is harder on me then having them home all the time. Plus therpeay one day a week as of right now but most likely will go up to two days soon at least for Preston. The kids love school. Madison first thing she does in the morning is put her book bag on and say lets go to school. I have to pry the book bag off of her so I can at least change her clothes. Preston is excited once we gets there and he seems to really like his aide. They also get to ride the big kids bus home and they are loving that. I thought they would freak out on with out me but I was wrong. Preston likes it cause of the lift. He rides the bus in his wheelchair so he rides a lift up and down on the bus. He thinks that is great. Scott was off four days cause of the holiday so we decided to put him in a toddler bed. Yes we are just moving him to a toddler bed. They are 3 1/2 years old and was still in a crib. We were worried about him falling out of bed even knows it is not a far fall but we were worried he would get hurt. So we figured it was time to take off his one rail on his crib. And boy was Maddie mad about that. She dosen't like when we change things and she gets jealous of him. Even knows she has been in a toddler bed for months. Night time he is doing really good but nap time is different story. I don't think the took a nap at all yesterday cause they kept playing in eachothers bed. I take that back Preston fell asleep out in the living room last night laying next to daddy's shoe. So either he passed out cause he was tired or daddy's shoe made him pass out. They have had school for 6 days and we already have a cold. I have been told they would catch everything but I was hopeing it would take longer then six days. Sunday we had a hog roast with the church. My dad and couple of guys from the church camped out all weekend at our church camp. They dug a huge hole and put the hog in it to roast. It was really good and we had fun today. Preston was pretty cranky so we only stayed a couple of hours. Preston also got to play some cornhole. Our church is a bunch of rednecks. But you got to love them.
Preston in his big boy bed
Them playing in Madison's bed when they were suppose to be taking a nap


2 comments:
I love this last picture .. what stinkers when they are supposed to be napping. Same here .. it's getting harder and harder to get them to nap.
The Meshews
Preston is so darn cute and looks like the perfect kid.
Post a Comment