After a long wait Preston finally got his Gait Trainer. This supports him so basically he learns how to use his legs. It is kind of like a baby walker but more advance. We have been waiting for this and then when we got it. It was a little to big so after some adjustments he got to make it move today. He still has alot to learn and he hasn't figured out that he is doing it. He keeps looking behind him thinking someone is pushing him. He was only in it a few minutes today at therpey but he did really good. It is so awesome to see him walking even if it is in the gait trainer. It just makes us one more step closer at getting him to walk. I am so proud of him and all that he has overcome. He is an amazing little boy and I am so proud that he is my son. We have a goal for him to be able to walk down the aisle at my sister's wedding. She wanted him to be the ring bearer so this is what we are going to work on. He is going to work with it a few more days at therpeay and then it will come home with us for him to work on it. Please pray that we find a house that works for us. We are not able to buy but we need a bigger place to rent. We would like to stay in our school district that we are in. We need more room for Preston to be able to use all of his equipment and to store it. I am not able to upload the little video I have of him in it. So if you are on facebook look up my page. I have a little video of him in it. Sorry if my spelling is bad they took away spell check.
No comments:
Post a Comment