Preston has been doing awesome lately. He has really came along way in the last year. I am so very proud of him. He has to work alot harder then others do with alot of different things. But he is a fighter and he is going to do it. He is going to do whatever he wants to in his life he has so much determention. It surprises me that such a little guy is willing to work so hard. It is great that he wants to work this hard that is what is getting him to were he is today. This week he has really worked alot and I got a feeling not much longer he will be sitting up on in own and hopefully will soon be crawling. We might have awhile before he crawls he has to learn everything. I know other people with cerebral palsy and the best way they have explained it to me is that they have to think about every move they make. They can not just get up and walk they have to tell their legs left leg move right leg move. So he is going to have to train all of his body to do that with crawling. I am really proud of him and I know that the day that he starts crawling we will probbly have a big old party or do something extra special for him. I know that it sounds silly to most but to us and to him it will be a huge achievment. He has been pulling himself up on some mats and stuff this week and then propping his arms on them and sitting. it is really cute it is not the proper way since it is what they call sitting in the W, which is bad for their hips. Well his hips has a high chance of going out anyway since he is two and not walking or barley weight baring. That is not our fault. We ordered him a stander months ago and if it isn't one problem it is another. The other day we were suppose to get it and U.S. Customs I guess held up his stander for two weeks. Heaven's know why they probbly took it all apart or something to see if it had drugs. Who knows what them idiots were thinking. You can tell that it is equipment so thanks to them we are waiting even longer for his stander. Which is hurting my son more and that ticks me off. I keep getting told to do this and this but i can not get the equipment to do it. Anyway here are some pictures of what preston has been doing this week. Go Preston Go

1 comment:
Wow, what amazing pictures of Preston! He sure is doing awesome! He will be doing everything on his own time, but with his determination, he will do it. And what great support he has from his family.
The Meshews
Post a Comment