Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hayden's one year angel day

Ok it has been a couple days since the one year since my son has went to heaven. It was on the 15th of May. It has been crazy around here with Preston's hearing device and some other things. The day was awful to say the least. i pretty much felt like I was in he-- all over again. It started Wensday night and didn't end until Friday. I would cry at everything. Man I miss my big guy very much. It is hard to believe that a year from tomorrow will be the last time I got to kiss him and see him. Yes that is when he was in his casket but i could still see him. I wonder all the time what he would look like today and of course of what he would be doing. Scott took the day off of work so that helped a little. I didn't want to be alone that day. Then we went and got some ballons and flowers to take to his site. Some of my family met us at the cemetery and we had a ballon release for Hayden. Ok everytime we do a ballon release it seems to be real windy so the same thing happened Thursday. We also found out when you have about 8 people you can not keep about 30 ballons from getting tangled up. They all had tags on them and several got stuck in a tree across from him. Scott always jokes around and says it is Hayden getting excited that he is getting ballons and can't help himself so he gets them all tangled up. Which if you knew my son when he was with us if he wanted something he wanted it now and you better have it now. Here are some pictures from the ballon release.

Getting the ballons ready



Off they go





Some stuck in a tree and they are still there three days later

No comments: