I am trying to get everyone up to date but not sure if it is possible. Like I said the kids are 2 years old. When the trio got home we were pretty busy. It was crazy around the house but how I miss those days. The first year went by pretty quick. The kids were in therpey once a week in the house and then Hayden started therpey 2 days a week out of the home. The appts kept us really busy. Maddie started doing everything she was suppose to around the time she was suppose to. The doctors all told us in the NICU that she was going to have all these problems. Guess what she dosen't. Preston also had therpey one day a week out of the home. The first year was really a blur. I should of wrote things down but didn't. We were always doing something between diapers, bottles, baths and just spending time with our kids. It was amazing to watch them do new things. Since the boys had such a rough time with doing stuff it was awesome to see them be able to do something in therpey and they would be so proud of them selfs. I am not sure what else to write. This is harder then I thought it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment