Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1 week 2 go

My babies or should I say big kids start school a week from today. It is so hard to believe and this mommy is having a hard time with it. I am starting to get excited but I am also scared to death. Since these babies were born I have always been with them. It is exciting that they are starting school but it is also sad. It is hard to watch Preston and Madison grow up and not have Hayden with us. I see all their first things and didn't get to experience it with Hayden. I just pray no one in his class has the name Hayden cause that would be hard. We met with most of his therapist and his teachers today. We also met with his one on one aide and went over everything. we had to go over his implants everything about them. We also had to go over what he can and can't do. He got to see the classroom he would be in and he was excited. I am taking Madison tomorrow to check out her classroom. Wish me luck

No comments: