Why is it that we have to go through so much at times. I am not talking about my family but everyone. It always seems like those that fight lose the most. I have been following another blog for a couple of weeks now. I read this blog daily and it is basically the first thing I read in the morning. It is about this little girl named Kayleigh. She was born premature and was 1lb 1oz. She sadly passed away yesterday. She was 11 months old and never came home from the hospital. Why do these tiny babies have to fight for everything and then end up passing? But her purpose on this earth is done and she is with Jesus now. These stories always hit me very hard. Of course I have been in these parents shoes. I have done the whole NICU thing, I have fought to have babies, I have also lost a child during pregnancy and then of course my sweet Hayden. This week has been a hard one Hayden will be gone 2 years on Friday. I just want to sleep through rest of the week. I wish I could but I can't so I have to suck it up yet once again and get over it. Please visit this families page and pray for them. Their journey through the grieving process has just started. It doesn't ever get better but we learn to deal with it. My normal wasn't what it was two years ago my new normal started the day we lost Hayden. My new normal sucks in some ways and in others I am also reminded how lucky I am to have what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment