Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gabe's 8th Birthday Party

Last night we went to Chuckie cheese to celebrate Gabe's 8th Birthday. We all had a blast. We had several people show up and celebrate with us. Madison has only been there once and Preston hasn't ever been there. I really didn't think he would like it but he loved it. He didn't even eat he was to busy wanting to do the rides and games. It really great seeing Preston do stuff like other kids. Even knows we had to carry him to one thing to another he still had fun. We would make sure we were there with him the whole time in case he lost his balance. But he did awesome I was very proud of him. He sat on the rides like a big kid and kept his balance the whole time. Gabe had a great time also and I am sure he was worn out. Thanks Mike and Jessica helping out with Preston last night. He is a lot of work but makes it eaiser when others are willing to help him.















No comments: