Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family fun Weekend

We actually had a very good weekend and spent it all together. We really do not do alot as a family. I am usually working or we don't have Gabe. This weekend we spent all weekend home but had some fun also. Friday night we did play dough. Which Gabe has loved for as long as I can remember and the babies are following his footsteps. Preston plays pretty well with it for the most part. Saturday night we decided to do a movie night. It wasn't the greatest but what can you expect with 2 two year olds. Madison did ok but Preston was having more fun playing with his toys. It could of been the fact that the movie we were watching was the same movie playing at the hospital when he got his implants. Here are some pictures from the weekend and some pictures that I just found on my camera. Also one of Preston he came to visit mommy when I was sick in bed and I was bored.


Preston playing in his room












Mommy was bored












Maddie and Daddy kissing











Preston











Gabe, Madison, and Daddy

1 comment:

Jess Leeder said...

Hi Jaclyn,

I came across your blog doing research for a story on multiples that I'm working on. My name is Jessica and I'm a writer in Canada hoping you might have a few minutes today to speak with me...let me know. I can't find an email for you, but I'm at jleeder@globeandmail.com.