Friday, January 16, 2009

This Mommy Is Sick

I guess it is a good thing that much isn't going on. I am bored out of my mind right now. Have been in the house all week except a trip to Rapid Response for me. I didn't feel good most of last weekend so stayed in bed. Plus it has been pretty cold outside. I wasn't feeling better Tuesday and decided I better go to the doctor. I went and I have a mild case of walking Pneumonia. Let me tell you it sucks. First they made me take a week off of work. Which isn't a big deal since I don't work much anyways but it reminds me how much I miss working when I am not aloud to work. It is nice to have work to get out of the house. I have not been out of the house since Tuesday. So when Scott gets home in the evenings I am pretty much in our room rest of the night. I have coughed so much and so hard that I think I have coughed up my lungs. It hurts I have pulled muscles in my stomach and almost cry at times when I cough because it hurts. I am feeling better today and am getting really antsy. I want out of the house but since it is pretty cold here and my step son wants french toast for dinner i guess i will wait until tomorrow to go out. I also have a new nephew he was born today. He was 9lb 13oz and 20 inches long. It makes me want another baby so bad. I haven't seen him and probably won't for a couple of weeks. I want to make sure this is out of my system. Oh and the kids have runny noses now hopefully it is just allergies. This is my third time on antibiotics since like October. I had strep throat twice in the fall.

No comments: