Wow what a day. I can't believe it is all over. It is funny how it can take a couple months to plan for a day and as soon as it gets here it is over with. I have been really busy with work and appts for Preston. I am pretty tired but it has been worth it. Today has all been a day full of emotion. It is always hard to celebrate a holiday with out a love one but to celelbrate them with out your child is exspecially hard. I have done good but it just isn't the same not having Hayden with us. I also watch the other two babies play with all their new toys and feel such an emptiness in my heart. Here are a few pictures of earlier today. I will post more pictures soon. We also went to see Hayden and leave him a few things that Santa left for him. He got a stuffed santa and a stuffed Penguin.
Before the kids tore into the presents

After the kids were done part of the living room

Another shot of after
4 comments:
Holy moley.. looks like Santa left a huge pile of toys for the Sheridans! I'm glad you awere able to celebrate the day with your kids, and also save time to reflect on Hayden. Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year in a few as well! Where or where does the time go?
The Meshews
Hello Jaclyn. My name is Jaclyn and I too am a mother of high order multiples. My quadruplets were born at 27 weeks 2 days on 9/19/07. I came across your blog today and thought I would drop you a little line to say thanks for sharing your story - your children are beautiful. Oh, and I think you have a great name :)
Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I was thinking about you!
Shannon
Wow looks like they had fun!!!
Post a Comment