We went to my sister's and bil's house for a cookout. I had to work this morning then we went after I got off work. We had a blast or at least the kids did. They got to do some cool stuff. They got to play in purple sand, swing, and then got to play in a baby pool. Yes we deprive our children and sadly alot of their first time doing things are at my sister's house. We rent our place and afriad to do to much outside since our neighbors are idoits. It is hard at times to take them both outside by myself and by the time Scott get home either I have to go to work or we have something going on. So my poor kids get to have all the fun at Aunt Jessica's house. Maybe that is why they like it their so much. They really had a blast and got a bunch of pictures to go with it. So I am leaving you with these pictures of my big kids.
Maddie playing in the pool

Both kids playing

Preston eating corn on the cob but didn't want to use his hands

Maddie eating the purple sand

Bradyn teaching Maddie how to squirt with the water hose

Preston learning how to use the hose also
2 comments:
Aren't they cute
what a fun day.
Post a Comment