Friday, July 18, 2008

Both kids are sick!!

It has been a very long week. Preston is still not feeling good and now Maddie is getting sick also. She is coughing and has a runny nose and a fever. Preston still has a cough and runny nose now. I am pretty sure they both have the croup which you can't do anything about. It is a virus and you have to let it run it's course. If it isn't gone soon this mommy might be in the hospital on the nut floor. Preston my sweet loveable boy that is so easy going has become a totally different child this week. He gets ticked if I lay him down, he has been throwing these fits from he--, he has been hitting me and some other stuff. I hope it goes away soon I want my sweet boy back. He is on a liquid steriod for the croup and i really think that has something to do with it. But the doctors told me they have to be on it a long time. I am not sure I believe that anymore. He was on a liquid steriod a couple weeks ago for his excema and he wasn't himself during that time either. Pray for us that we get through it I know we will. It has already been a long summer since this is about our 3rd illness and we went all winter with just one. Also pray that Maddie recovers quickly my baby girl is in a wedding next saturday.

1 comment:

renee said...

Jaclyn,
Hi. I followed you to your blog from the child loss website. Both of my boys were on steroids for a brief while. It DID INDEED not take long for them to become irritable, snotty (they were older than your Preston) and sometimes a little mean. Sometimes, you just gotta trust your instincts and not the docs because you know your kids better than anyone.
many blessings to you and your wonderful family,
renee