Wow it has been awhile since I have last posted. Just wanted to let you know we are all still here and doing great. We have been staying busy with the kids. With the kids being in school four days a week and then also other things going on with them. They have been doing great in school. Madison has come a long way in her talking. She talks pretty much all the time now. We still have a hard time understanding some of her words but we are working on that. Preston has also come along way. He is getting stronger every day. He is doing a lot more crawling on all fours instead of the army crawling. He is also enjoying school and doing great. His one on one aide and him has really hit it off and we have requested her for next year also. I am very happy with her and you can tell that she really cares for Preston. She has done so much with him and is good at making sure he is supported and watched over. Gabe has been doing pretty well in school also. He had a hard time at the start of the year but has been doing better. He is a really smart boy but he struggles. It is hard knowing for sure what to do to help him when you are just the step mom. I feel like my thoughts don't matter and they don't usually. But it won't stop me from putting my two cents in. It isn't like I want something to be wrong with him or anything but if he needs help why not get it. I don't know why some parents find it so hard to accept that your child might need extra help in something. Our job as being a parent is to help our children when they struggle with something. Even knows I write this and I try to live by it, I still struggle with it at times. It is hard to except some things when it comes to your children. I have pretty much learned to live one day at a time since I had the triplets. We never know what is around the corner and I continue to count my blessing each and every night. But at times I still struggle with what is right for my children. Scott is a great support for the children, but he is not the one that goes to most of the doctor’s appointments. He isn't the one being told something different by ten different people. Everyone thinks they know what is right for your child but when it comes down to it you are that has to choose. I guess this post got way off subject. Sorry about that it has been awhile since I posted and i seem to ramble on with nothing to say. I will update with pictures and hopefully one final post for this year either tomorrow or Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment