Wow I can't believe that I have not posted in almost 2 months. I just keep putting it off and we have been staying busy. We have been also having some fun. We have been to two zoos since the start of June, we had a surprise party for my Mother in law, Preston has had a Dr appt in Akron, I have baby sat for a friend, I am not working as many hours as I was but seem to not be able to get much done. The Dr's appt in Akron went well. Preston's sleep study came back normal. Except he does move his legs alot when he sleeps but they said that is probably to do with his cerebral palsy. He goes next Monday to get his hips checked out. Preston loves animals right now so we have taken them to the Akron Zoo and the Columbus Zoo. The Akron zoo is really small but it was free through Akron Children's Hospital. The Columbus Zoo we went with my sister Jess and her boyfriends daughter. We all had a blast and the babies loved it. Preston got to sit behind the conductor on a train ride around one part of the zoo. They all also got to ride on the Merry go around. Preston loved it he was so proud of himself and all smiles. My Mother in law turned 60 so we had a surprise party for her a couple of weeks ago. Here are some pictures. I even posted some of me which I hate looking at myself but I have also learned through losing Hayden it doesn't matter how I look I want pictures of me and the kids together. I have just a few of Hayden and I.
Preston, Daddy and I

Preston and Gabe

Madison
No comments:
Post a Comment