Gabe is 8 years old today. It is hard to believe that he is 8. Even knows I am his step mom I have been around since he was born. Scott and I started dating a month before he was born and I got to meet Gabe when he was a couple of weeks old. He is living with us part time now and it is taking some getting use to. He is a good big brother and Madison loves him to death. He comes home and she basically tackles him at the door. All she talks about all day is Gabe. Gabe is a really good kid and is doing pretty good in his new school. He has his days but what kid doesn't. He really has been through alot in 8 years. He lost his baby brother almost two years ago and his grandmother that he was very close to just a couple of months ago. He is one tough cookie. He is having a birthday party next week at Chuckie Cheese. I will post pictures then.
Progress Report - 2nd Grade
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment