Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookie Fun!!

Tonight I had to do some baking. So I let the kids help me do some cutout cookies. Good thing 2 year old's get bored fast. Gabe started helping me first and he is pretty good at it. Then after the babies had their bath I let them have a turn. Maddie liked it and did OK with it but she kept cutting out the same cookie and then why they were cooling on the table she kept stealing the cookies and trying to eat them. Preston wanted to be a part of the action as soon as he saw me making the cookie dough. He was thrilled when Scott held him up to the counter. He knew what to do right away. He even took the rolling pin and started to use it on the dough it was really cute. Before we did the cookies Preston decided to get into the food cupboard and throw things every where. The fun life of a 2 year old. I am really loving this age they are a lot of fun now and I love being able to do more things with them. It is harder at times but I like being able to bake with them and starting traditions with them. Here are some pictures of tonight..


Preston and Maddie making a mess
















Gabe making cookies

















Maddie


















Preston

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked like they were having a ball. Preston was into that rolling pin.
I love you guys. mawmaw

Anonymous said...

they are so sweet. love all of you. grandma peggy