The kids are still sick. Scott and I are feeling a little better but the kids aren't doing to great. It has been a snotty full week. Maddie has been running a fever since the weekend, nose is starting to run like crazy and has a little cough. I was letting the illness run it's course but that is hard. Preston is not feeling good at all. He cried yesterday evening for about 2 hours and we could not do anything for him at all. I got him to settle down by laying him in my bed with me and we watched tv. He feel asleep in my arms but when i went to move cause my arm was hurting he woke up. He didn't sleep very good last night. Didn't really scream all night but fussed alot. I am a mean mommy and didn't get him up like I should of. I got the kids up this morning from their cribs and Preston's ear was really nasty. I got to looking at it and could tell it was infected. I called the Doctor's and got them both in. The one time I can not get anyone to go with me to the Dr's. So I took the kids to the doctor by myself. I finally did it and made it. I am wore out now but at least I know I can do it. I do take the kids to other places by myself but a doctors visit can be pretty stressful. Anyway Preston's eardrum busted I guess. The doctor then gave him a shot of antibotics to help clear it up sooner. His ear that is infected big time is his ear that is implanted. Every ear infection scares the crap out of me. He has a device in his head cause of the implant and it dosen't take much to scare me that his device is going to get infected. It is really red behind his ear right now so no implant for a couple of days. I am not going to make him wear it. He hurts you can not touch his ear at all. He is on antibotic now and ear drops. Which are not fun to do. Maddie also has an ear infection but it is just starting so basically her cold turned into an ear infection. Please pray that Preston dosen't get any worse and that it clears up with out hurting him or his implant. If his implant would get an infection he would most likely it will have to be removed.
1 comment:
Hi Jacqlyn I'm a mom form the AN group and came to see your family. How precious. I'm sorry to hear they have been sick...that is why I posting. Have you heard of Young Living Essential oils. They are pharmaceutical grade and are so amazing I couldn't imagine life without them. If you'd like more information here is a link.
http://www.secretsofmothernature.com/Anna
My son Lee also has AN and is bilateral. I understand the concern of posible infection. I now know the power of these oils and I no longer worry because he is covered and very healthy.
email me with questions.
All the best,
Anna~
Post a Comment