I have noticed that I have not posted on here in awhile. I guess that could be a good thing. I don't seem to get very many readers on this blog anyway. I wish this could be like the other blogs I read. You know where they are real funny and get the audiences attention and makes you want to come back for more everyday. There are several blogs I read daily and most of them are to get a good laugh at. I love to read how other people's lifes are some of them have multiples and some of them have deaf children. I like to read about them to get another standpoint on what we are going through. Sometimes when you are a parent of a special needs child you feel like you are the only in the world. You feel like you are the only one that is going through what you are going through. Lately I have been feeling like this alot. I feel alone most of the time and no matter how many people I talk to about the kids I still feel alone.
Anyway enough of me whining. The kids are doing really well for the most part. Preston has been really cranky and driving me nuts but he is getting his top two year molars and I think they are about all the way through so he should be good soon. I hope so anyway. Maddie has been Maddie. She is getting pretty poliet and it is funny to hear her say pleassse. She signs it also and gives us this cute little face that mainly gets her what she wants. She is so funny at times. When Preston does something right like playing with a toy or something. She will go yea boo yea!! It is so funny she is his personal cheerleader. Preston is doing pretty good with the hearing. He still isn't much of anything new but we will get there. He goes in the beginning of October to get testing done on his right ear. We are seeing if he is still able to get an implant on that side also. I am not sure what the point of this post was. I guess just so I can ramble on and feel important. We do have an Akron appt tomorrow so I will update when we get home.
Progress Report - 2nd Grade
11 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Jackie. I, for one, check your blog almost every day. I had noticed it had been a while since your last post .. thanks for writing again. I know it does sometimes feel like you are alone, but I hope you KNOW you aren't. Glad the kids are doing well and can't wait to see you at the Halloween party!
Chantel
Post a Comment