It has been busy around here again. So that is why I haven't posted in so long. Last weekend we went to a birthday party for my nephew which was fun. This weekend we are going camping. Preston is sick with an ear infection. Mommy is losing her mind very soon. It has been a rough week the kids haven't felt good so extra whiny for mommy. Can't do anything to please either one of them.It is only 8:20 in the morning we have been up for twenty minutes and have already gotten into two fights. Preston is cranky which is so not him. I am going send him to Africa until he snaps out of it. He goes in a little bit. Just kidding. I wrote this last week and forgot about it. But here are some pictures from my nephew's party.

Preston and Uncle Fred and yes he has a bat

Madison and Paw Paw
No comments:
Post a Comment